Sonntag, 27. März 2011

The Mortal Instruments

Hach, hach was man nicht so auf der Site von meiner Lieblingsautorin findet

Falls ihr City of Ashes gelesen habt von Cassandra Clare werdet ihr die Szene von der Feenkönigin, die Clary nicht gehen lassen wollt, nur wenn sie den Jenigen küssen würde, von dem sie sich am meisten einen Kuss ersehnt. Nur ist es dieses Mal die Sicht von Jace. Hier ein kleines Ausschnitt:


"His mouth came down on hers. And that was it. All the self-control he’d exerted over the past weeks went, like water crashing through a broken dam. Her arms came up around his neck and he pulled her against him, and she was soft and pliant but surprisingly strong like no one else he’d ever held. His hands flattened against her back, pressing her against him, and she was up on the tips of her toes, kissing him as fiercely as he was kissing her. He flicked his tongue along her lips, opening her mouth under his, and she tasted salt and sweet like faerie water. He clung to her more tightly, knotting his hands in her hair, trying to tell her, with the press of his mouth on hers, all the things he could never say out loud: I love you; I love you and I don’t care that you’re my sister; don’t be with him, don’t want him, don’t go with him. Be with me. Want me. Stay with me.
I don’t know how to be without you."



~ Soul ~ 

P.S.: hier der Link zur ganzen Szene:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen